Aug 25, 2011

Pieces of my childhood

Hey!
I think this day is one of the weirdest days in summer. I was vaccinated this morning, now my arm hurts a bit, but it is not what this post is going to be about. I spent the great half of this day tumblring. I don't know why or how, but i think i'm starting to be dependent on tumblr. It has no specific functions and so, but spending my time here is pleasure. Okay, talking like that makes me feel like a nolifer :D 
I had a really terrible headache, so decided to take a nap. My nap lasted for 4 hours... Nice, hmm? I woke up, but the headache didn't even decrease. I thought that the best way to take away the pain is to eat something, so i went to my grandma and ate a few cepelinai. 
I messed about my grandma's wardrobe to find a few her old clothes, so i could re-sew them and have a new wonderful skirt/dress/blouse and etc. But i found something better than this. My childhood clothes! Oh my god, i can't believe i was THIS small! 


i've liked cooking since childhood :))


mom said that i really liked to wear this one :D

i can't believe i liked wearing dresses. as i remember, i was doing everything like a boy... :)

well, i've really grown up

It was an incredible feeling seeing my childhood clothes. I don't even know how to describe that feeling. I wasn't shaking and so, but i really felt something and couldn't believe that i've worn all these baby clothes! 

xoxo,
G :>